Friday, February 26, 2010

Skills

002

003

The boys begged me to let them set the table for dinner…..

It looks like their table setting skills might need a little work.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Ha! That made me laugh out loud. At first I thought you were showing off YOUR skills. How cute that chips are the main attraction.

kjha said...

Looks good to me...can I sit at the seat with the green bag?

Angela said...

Oh so cute! :)

Kimberly said...

Awesome! Very artistic presentation, boys!

The Garners said...

See....I'd say all the components are there, it's just the presentation that needs a little tweaking. They're well on their way! Great Job boys! (and mom...to let them try!!)

Laura said...

Usually when I say, "looks like something I would come up with," it's a joke. But seriously... not that different (and probably better on an average day) than my table settings. Chips included.

Andrew said...

were the chips really part of the dinner? -Cool, My kids would love to come over and eat at your house any time.

I thought they did a fantastic job!!

s. said...

I knew the food nanny was a failure. :)She expects little kids to learn things in one day...

David said...

I'd hire them!

Stan said...

I'd say that looks pretty good. Is this a fancy table setting or a normal dinner tonight?