Conference weekend was great, as usual. I always enjoy Conference weekend. Lance and Dani came down for a visit too, so you can rest assured that our hair is looking amazing and our toe nails, at least MK’s and mine, are pretty and sparkly. Happily, we also got to cuddle with baby Mason all weekend. He is one good baby; hardly ever cries. Lance and Dani hit the jackpot with that boy.
I loved all the sessions of Conference. Our house was a bit full and noisy so I didn’t absorb as much as I would have liked too. I’m really looking forward to reading and studying the Ensign next month. I always get twice as much out of the talks when I read them anyway. There were a few addresses that stood out to me; you know the ones that feel like the speaker’s talking straight to you. There were some like that, and I needed them.
And as a side note: Did anyone happen to catch the channel 5 news special Saints Reborn: The Saints in Ukraine, between Conference sessions? If you did and you were watching closely, you may have seen me! Yes, I had a whopping one second of fame in this lovely television piece. No, I haven’t been to Ukraine recently (or ever), but if you watch the video below you will see me off to the right of Roman, the man in the yellow hat…I mean, shirt. Seriously, I should be a star; the camera just loves me!
Also, you will get a lovely glimpse of the dark cave of an office that I attend meetings in twice a week. Notice all the amazing natural light coming in through the vast expanses of windows in our office. You’ll have to look hard.
Wasn’t I awesome!
7 comments:
Wow, you looked fantastic and moved with such natural grace in front of the camera. Do you wear sunglasses everywhere you go now so you don't get mobbed by fans? :)
Totally cool!
Absolutely amazing footage. I was moved beyond words.
I always knew you were a star.
I know her! ;)
You start out as an extra, before you knew it, you'll be walking on the red carpet!!
Big Cheers for Jill!!!
there you are jill!
Post a Comment