Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oops

oops

I’m having serious issues with accidental deletion of things on my computer these days. A few weeks ago, on a Saturday night, I deleted my Gospel Doctrine lesson that only took me 6 1/2 hours to prepare (not counting study time). It took me at least and hour to stop crying after that mistake. Even Mike, the wonder computer genius couldn’t find. Who knows what the heck I did?

A week later I deleted some blog posts for work that took me forever to write. Fortunately I found those. And then, just today, as I was making some changes to the side bar of this blog, I deleted the list of blogs I read!  Argh!

I deleted quite the list of family and friends. I’ve tried to remember some and track down the url’s, but, even if I know that I read your blog, I can’t remember how to get to it without the address. Some of the blogs I had on my list were private, and I’m not sure how to go about getting those if I don’t have your email. If you read this blog and I read yours, could you please check the list on the side and make sure I have your blog listed. Just make a comment and I’ll click on it for the url. I love reading your blogs and I would hate to miss your posts. In the mean time, I’m going to do all I can to avoid the delete button. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Chaoyi said...

sorry that this happens to you...I understand the frustration. I wish I can tell you some smart ways to avoid deleting...But I am glad at least you have Mike and he is able to find most of the missing materials.

Marianne said...

I did the same thing last week! I haven't had the time or energy to re write every blog link... so there are none.

Natalie said...

That is so FRUSTRATING! Good luck finding all your favorites...hope I'm one of them :)

Kensie said...

OH NO! I am so sorry, that is so annoying for you. But I am not going to lie, it has totally happened to me and we will just say it has happened more than once;)

Stan said...

You know how things come in threes. I guess your good for now that you have deleted three important things. Computers- can't live with them and can't live without them.

Amy said...

That's frustrating! Our blog address is mikeandamyjohnson.blogspot.com.