Monday, April 5, 2010

Glimpses of Easter (weekend)…..

easter 2010 011

….shiny symbols of spring….

easter 2010 216

….edible birds nests (shredded wheat, marshmallows, butter, malted eggs)….

easter 2010 024

….Mary Kate’s spring piano recital. She played beautifully…..

easter 2010 084

…..a visit to Cache Valley to celebrate new life…..

easter 2010 082

….cuddles from cousins….

easter 2010 095

….look what the Easter bunny brought…..

easter 2010 155

…. the traditional coloring of eggs…

easter 2010 165

….I love the colors of Easter….

7193340

….I also love when General Conference falls right on Easter Sunday….

easter 2010 166

….we can do a puzzle….

empty_tomb

…. and listen to our prophet speak of why we celebrate Easter….because He was not there….He had risen!

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Sounds like the perfect Easter weekend! You're so brave to let J & J at the vinegar dye. My kids still don't know it exists.

I'd love to hear a snippet of the recital if you have it on hand.

Nicole said...

That's a lot to pack into one weekend! I love it when I have time to do a puzzle - I bet it kept you awake, too. :)

David said...

It was a good week end. Thanks for sharing part of it with us! I especially like that Michael and Lance took their dad to Priesthood Meeting.

David said...

Oh yes, I also enjoyed the continuing education I get from the mouths and looks of Jeffrey and Jonathan!

Belinda said...

Looks like you had a great weekend.