Had to post a birthday tribute to the best dog on the planet. I love this furry little girl, even though she barks really loud when someone's at the door!
Mike's lap was a safe place from the boys
She actually ate the tulip right after we snapped this picture
Lovin' the mountains!
Modeling her pink panda sweater - she hates it!
Home from the groomers
Snow beardI realize this post is a bit obnoxious, but it's my blog, so there!
16 comments:
Happy birthday Winnie. We all love you at this house, but Calvin especially loves you and talks often about how one time he was mean to you and pulled your "beard," but then he said he was sorry and you were friends again.
I swear she's grinning in that last picture. Brilliant dog! Love ya, Winnie. Grandma Janice
Oh, to have Winnie at our home. We would have so many happy children. You go right ahead and post about her, Jill! Happy Birthday!
ha ha ha! I don't mean this the way it's gonna sound, but I'm gonna say it anyways. She looks like your family in a weird dog sorta way. It looks like she is well loved, and I think she's cute. Happy birthday Winnie.
You're so funny Jill. You go girl, this is YOUR blog. I think Winnie is adorable.
I think that is one cute dog.
Dogs are the best! And she's especially cute! It's always good to see her pictures.
I TOTALLY agree. Winnie is such an adorable pooch
K, not a dog person....
But I will admit: that is one cute dog!
Happy B-day!
She is precious, Jill. I still love your big collie you had back in the day. BTW, check on Suzanne next time you are "up north"...
Winnie is full of personality just like her master. Princess and her should play sometime. Lexi & Princess get along great. We could have a dog party.
joyeux anniversaire winnie! jill, i'm counting down the days till you guys come...
Two things:
1) Happy birthday Winnie! I think she's a doorbell.
2) You're a big mean jerk for going to Paris.
Happy birthday Winnie, we almost had the same birthday, see you soon I love you all
Mels
She is too cute!
Jill, the comments you leave on my blog are always so sweet! But there is something you should know... We actually have ulterior motives for taking our kids out to do things. You see, they fight. A lot. We have a very dramatic nine year old, a very emotional six year old, and a VERY spirited three year old. (The baby is just mellow, for which we are grateful!)
The only time everyone seems to get along is when we are doing a fun family activity away from home. So it is really mostly for our sanity. And it helps to live in a community that is new to us and has lots of fun things to offer.
Maybe I should have let you go on thinking that we are really good parents, but truly, we are just selfish and will do anything for a little peace and quiet!
Not obnoxious--just darling. What a cute dog! I want her!
Post a Comment