Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good Things

While searching through pictures today I found a few photos of some things that have made me happy of late.

I wanted to share…

refinish, flowers, cookies 017
a bouquet of summer roses from my neighbors beautiful garden

refinish, flowers, cookies 038
perfect cookies made from the best chocolate chip cookie recipe

glasses
funny glasses from the dollar bin a Target  = serious cuteness


K car pool, ladies lunch, mimi's party 2011 035
lunch with some of my favorite peeps (love these gals) –  top row: Jana Blanco, Me, Michelle Hansen
                                                                                  middle row: Belinda Craft, Colette Baird, Shawna Hammond
                                                                                  bottom row: Cherish Larson, Angie Day

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love that last picture particularly! Beautiful picture of some awesomely fabulous ladies! Glad you are enjoying the great things in life!

Cami said...

I searched the store tonight for those Andes chips. No such thing. Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm in Zion to make those delicious looking cookies.

Jill said...

Cami: You can buy a regular box of Andes and chop them into pieces. Same thing.

Chaoyi said...

Fabulous!