Awhile ago I made a picture show to one of my favorite Beatle's songs and my kids watched it over and over. I updated it a bit for Valentine's Day. Watch.....maybe you'll see someone you know.
Jill I really enjoyed your slideshow, it was so cute. I have a new e-mail address: horse9kids@gmail.com Love you all Mels for some reason it spelled my name wrong
No offense Jill but I really loved this slide show. It made me miss you so bad I couldn't stand it. Can we please be neighbors in the not so distance future?
Okay Jill, we just watched a movie last night that I think you should check out if you haven't already seen it. It's called "Across the Universe," it's kind of weird, and it's a love story set to the music and themes of the Beatles.
18 comments:
I love your slide show. I love those people too - especially that handsome skeleton. Happy valentines day!
Hey, I was going to comment about the skeleton, too. What a lovely love-fest!
Oh, we are all so cute and "lovely"! Good job!
What a cool video! I love your pictures!
Love it, Jill! What a great idea, I know your kids are so enjoying that.
Love the song. Love the pictures. Love you. So much. Thanks for posting.
Jill
I really enjoyed your slideshow, it was so cute. I have a new e-mail address:
horse9kids@gmail.com
Love you all
Mels
Jill
I really enjoyed your slideshow, it was so cute. I have a new e-mail address:
horse9kids@gmail.com
Love you all
Mels
for some reason it spelled my name wrong
LOVE it.
I love your slideshow! It is really fun. I love the waterfall picture of all of us cousins!
-sarah <3
Hey, I knew those people. I love it.
No offense Jill but I really loved this slide show. It made me miss you so bad I couldn't stand it. Can we please be neighbors in the not so distance future?
Okay Jill, we just watched a movie last night that I think you should check out if you haven't already seen it. It's called "Across the Universe," it's kind of weird, and it's a love story set to the music and themes of the Beatles.
I just loved your tribute on love. I wanted to tell you that you looked absolutely stunning at church. I love your new haircut, so posh!
I loved it!
That was great Jill...I don't know where I've been...but I just noticed this update....
So cute! Little videos make me so happy! Hope Valentines was great at your house!!
What a great video!
Post a Comment