I haven’t done a birthday tribute in a long, long time…but today is my sister-in-law Dani’s birthday and I wanted to give her a shout out because she’s awesome.
Dani is a multi talented girl…she’s a cook and a baker extraordinaire, a decorator, and a beautician who makes us all look more beautiful than we really are. In fact, I think it’s fair to say that Dani make’s everything look more beautiful.
She’s a sweetheart. And gorgeous too.
My favorite thing about Dani though, is how gracefully she has overcome hardships in her life. She has been given many difficult challenges (including cancer) to rise above, and she has done so. Very inspiring, I must say.
Dani is a supportive wife, a beautiful mother and a good friend. So glad she’s in our family.
Happy Birthday Dani! We love you.
3 comments:
Dani, come back! We need you! Our hair needs you! Now that I'm not pregnant, I can't wait to eat some Dani delicacies.
Happy birthday!
So happy you are in our family, Dani! Happy birthday!
Jill! Your so fantastic! Thanks for making me feel so loved!
And thank you Laura and Kim! Don't worry Laura I'm coming home to you in two weeks!
Post a Comment