Sunday, April 22, 2012

He’s Back

tulo, games, sunday evening 001

Look who was back at our house last week…for three whole days.

tulo, games, sunday evening 014

And look who was totally depressed, annoyed and dejected last week…for three whole days.

(I mean, look at the expression on her face. She can’t believe Tulo has the nerve to sit on Mike’s lap. That’s were she sits! And Tulo doesn’t even seem to care!)

tulo, games, sunday evening 022

Poor Princess Winnie. She’s so picked on.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I love Winnie's expressions.

Janice said...

I don't feel sorry for Winnie, I feel sorry for Tulo who is always treated so rudely by his cousin. Winnie is going to get a talking to when I get home in a week. We don't treat family like that!

Cami said...

Ha ha ha- this is funny. I love both of their expressions.

Laura said...

Your dueling dogs posts make me jealous. I need a puppy so bad.

And...

Poor, poor Winnie.

David said...

That is kind of the way Winnie looks when you leave her at our house to play. And I thought it was us all this time. She just misses you and your attention.