Bear Lake is my favorite. I have years worth of happy memories that take place at this beautiful place. Some not so happy memories either (mostly involving blistering sunburns) but, I’ve learned my lesson and now I know how to dress appropriately for a day in the Bear Lake sun…
Day two of the Dickey reunion was all about sand and water. The bathing suits, jet skies, life jackets, shade canopy, coolers, sand toys, float tubes and camera were in full use. We set up camp and stayed for hours and hours. I’m happy to report that I left that day with zero sunburn. Victory!
3 comments:
I've been waiting for this post so that I could steal your pics. You did not disappoint.
We had so much fun - thanks so much for bringing the jet skis - it was so generous of you. Also, we loved hanging out with you guys (almost) as much as with the jet skis. Seriously, so many good memories made (ask the girls).
you named your blog right, you do have an exciting life.
I have been reading about your families on your blog for a long time, they sure are a crazy bunch, I am a fan now. How blessed you are!
You did a great job capturing the day. I did not escape sunburn. I spent the following days wondering if I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose. Turned out to be a scab that went away. But I'm glad I know to look out for them now!
Post a Comment