Friday, September 11, 2009

School Days Once Again

It's school days once again. This is significant for three reasons:

1- We'll now have some much need structure in our day to day life. I like structure.
2- I'll get some much needed quiet time at least three days a week. I like quiet time.
3- My kids love school and they're thrilled about going.

Don't they all look spiffy on their first day? (Check out Jonathan's pose below)



14 comments:

Laura said...

I thought it was the cutest thing ever that MK asked me to walk her to school (twice) and wanted me to meet her teacher. Ahhh.. it will only be a matter of time before hanging out with me is nerdy, so I'll take every moment I can get.

Also, Jonathan is merely showing the world what we've known for years... that he will eventually harness the power of the atom.

But wait... why exactly do you need quiet time?

The Garners said...

That pose is AWESOME! And Mary Kate looks so pretty with her curls! I'm loving school! Loving it! I think it's the best invention ever!

Emilie said...

Jonathan's pose is seriously rockin. Love that.

Karen said...

Man, those kids look GOOD!! And Ms. Garner is right, MK looks beauiful. And Jonathon is lookin' oh-so-GQ.

Anonymous said...

Mary Kate, Jeffery and Jonathan all look so great. that is awesome

Andrew said...

Your boys never cease to crack me up!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love the pose. Hooray for quiet time.

Leslie said...

Hi Jill...Nordstroms carries the eye cream and Macey's in Spanish Fork has chicken (thighs and drumstick paackages) right now. They are packed in 1.5 lb packages for 99 cents each. I would think all of them would have the same sales. Who knows though.

Cami said...

Does it remind you of this commercial? I'm so jealous of your quiet time.

Jill said...

Yes Cami. That commercial is one of my all time favorites!

Natalie said...

So fun! I can't believe that your kids are all in school. You totally make me laugh. In fact I did out-loud when I read about your little boy's girlfriends...

Kimberly said...

Have you seen the pose the Darin (and Mike) used to strike in so many of their photos when they were younger? Always one leg pointing out. (I always tease Darin about this.) Jonathan is just kickin' it up a notch! Jeffrey and MK look adorable, too!

Ratchfords said...

Hooray for school!

Stan said...

Structure- what a blessed thing. I hope someday to have some. Thank you for giving up your quiet time to help a friend in need. You are an angel. I love you Jill. Jonathan is just getting ready for the big day on Wednesday. He is going to be a movie-star.